DELIGHT GIFTS ADVANTAGE
- FLEXIBILITY - Experience vouchers can be exchanged for other experiences of the same value or can be upgraded
- ELEGANCE - Experience vouchers printed on hand made paper are sent in beautiful gift boxes with a personal message & chocolate
- CONVENIENCE - Gift Concierge service books the experience so that all customers are treated as special guests
"Sewara emerges from the amalgamation of ancient Sanskrit words, ‘Sewa’ and ‘Ara’, denoting Service of the world.
The brain child of Inderpal Singh Kochhar, Sewara is the vestige of contemporary India seen through the eyes of today’s populace. Sewara aims to showcase India in its ever changing dynamic form, which is characterized by culmination of rich traditional culture and modernity. It’s an attempt to bring forth local authentic experiences of India, thus changing the tailor made perception of our rich heritage known to the West.
At Sewara, our focus is to integrate authentic local experiences with contemporary design. With great emphasis on ecology, we ensure that all our products & services are environment friendly and ecologically sensitive. Sewara balances out a commitment to uncompromising services & best quality products to our patrons with a sense of consistent harmony with traditions and nature."
Package Inclusions:Choose any one from the dishes in each course below
1. Chicken liver Pate
2. Minced mutton kebab with ginger
3. Greek style mix of salad vegetables with herb vinaigrette
4. Roasted Tomato & Basil Soup
1. Braised lamb with Apricots, served with rice
2. Basil infused chicken morsels with mushroom risotto
3. Brochette of garden vegetables and lemon rice with tomato basil sauce
4. Lemongrass and basil flavored vegetable curry with steamed rice
5. Penne with spinach, sun dried tomatoes and herbs
1. Lodi chocolate Mousse
2. Cheese Cake
3. Seasonal Fresh fruits
Near Gate No 1, Lodhi Road,
Write Your Own Review
The voucher was an anniversary gift. I went along with my spouse to Lodi restaurant. The ambiance was quite good compared to other competitors in Delhi. The food was not bad (although not out-of-the-world), and we understand the voucher had a limited table-dote menu. The quantity served was quite generous and the hospitality was nice.
Overall a nice winter-evening relaxed experience, thanks to the above points plus the nice Jazz music.
Tanshuman D.(Gift - Enjoy romantic meal at Lodi - The Garden Restaurant)